Best Vegan Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chunks? Are you wondering how to prepare Vegan Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chunks? Which Vegan Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chunks recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Vegan Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chunks.
Vegan Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chunks Recipe Info
Vegan Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chunks Recipe
- 1 very ripe banana and a few slices for garnish
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plant-based milk e.g. rice milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup and more for drizzling on top
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut meal and more for garnish
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mash the peeled banana and add the plant-based milk, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Give it a quick whisk.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and hazelnut meal to the wet ingredients. Whisk until incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Spray a flat pan or griddle with oil and heat it up to medium to low heat. Add an ice cream scoop or a small ladle of pancake batter*. Let it cook until the middle becomes bubbly and the corners set, then flip with a spatula. Let it cook on the other side until done. Repeat for all the pancakes. You should be able to get 5-6 pancakes out of the batter.
- Stack the pancakes, top with banana slices, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with hazelnut meal. Enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on VEGAN BANANA BREAD PANCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE CHUNKS