Best Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Roll-Ups? Are you wondering how to prepare Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Roll-Ups? Which Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Roll-Ups recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Roll-Ups.
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Roll-Ups Recipe Info
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: Bacon butter cheddar chopped chives eggs garlic powder KOSHER SALT milk
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Roll-Ups Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 c. shredded cheddar
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and scramble, 3 minutes, then stir in chives.
- On a cutting board, lay out three strips of bacon. Sprinkle the bottom third with cheddar and top with a large spoonful of scrambled eggs. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining cheese and eggs.
- Return skillet to heat and add bacon roll-ups seam side down. Cook until crispy on all sides, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate until ready to serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Roll-Ups