- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 2 cups broccoli or asparagus, steamed
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine soup, milk, broth, flour, garlic powder and salt & pepper to taste. Pour the soup mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
Separate crescent roll triangles.
Divide 1 1/2 cups of the cheddar cheese and all of the chicken and broccoli over the crescent rolls.
Roll each crescent roll and place in the prepared pan.
Bake 25 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
Rest 5 minutes before serving.