Reuben Roll Ups Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Reuben Roll Ups" recipe we have found so far.
Reuben Roll Ups
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 package crescent rolls (8 count)
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing
- 4 oz corned beef
- 4 oz swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut drained and lightly squeezed dry
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll and divide the crescent rolls.
- On each roll, place 1 tablespoon sauce, 1/2 oz corned beef, 1/2 oz cheese and 2 tablespoons sauerkraut. Roll up and place on a parchment lined pan.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with extra thousand island dressing for dipping.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Reuben Roll Ups