Bagna Cauda Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Bagna Cauda" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 100g unsalted butter
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 8 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 20 anchovy fillets in oil, drained, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) thickened cream
- Seasonal vegetables (such as baby fennel bulbs, witlof, boiled chat potatoes and baby beetroot, blanched asparagus and Dutch carrots) and sourdough, to serve
Melt butter and oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook garlic, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft, but not coloured. Add anchovies and cook, crushing with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until dissolved. Remove from the heat, then stir in the cream until smooth.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Bagna Cauda