Baked Chicken Parmesan Dip Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Baked Chicken Parmesan Dip" recipe we have found so far.
Baked Chicken Parmesan Dip
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Drain ricotta cheese in a mesh strainer set over a bowl in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken breasts in the hot oil until browned and just barely cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. Turn off heat and splash in cold water, stirring to deglaze. Transfer chicken and pan drippings into a bowl to let cool, about 5 minutes. Dice or shred the chicken.
- Combine drained ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, and 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese in a bowl. Mix with a spoon to evenly distribute. Add chicken, the pan drippings, and marinara sauce. Mix with a fork until just combined.
- Combine bread crumbs and remaining olive oil in the bowl used for the chicken and mix to coat.
- Transfer chicken mixture to an ungreased baking dish. Top with oiled crumbs, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, 2 tablespoons mozzarella, and 2 tablespoons Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until browned and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve with a spoon or spreading knife.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 38 %
Cholesterol: 25 %
Sodium: 24 %
Potassium: 9 %
Total Carbohydrates: 3 %
Dietary Fiber: 5 %
Protein: 52 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Baked Chicken Parmesan Dip