Chicken Taquitos (baked or fried) Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Taquitos (baked or fried)" recipe we have found so far.
Chicken Taquitos (baked or fried)
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3 cups chicken or pork or beef, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1/3 cup oil for frying or to brush with
- Place salsa in a fine strainer and let any juices drip away.
- Combine chicken, salsa, cheese and taco seasoning.
- Place tortillas on a plate, top with a damp paper towel and microwave 40 seconds or until warm.
- Place 2 tablespoons filling on each tortilla and roll tightly. Secure with a toothpick and place on a baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Brush each taquito with olive oil or vegetable oil.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until crisp.
Preheat oil over medium-high heat (350°F).
Panfry taquitos until crispy, about 3-5 minutes.
Drain on paper towels.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 199IU
Vitamin C: 1mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Taquitos (baked or fried)