BEET TARTARE WITH CASHEW CHEESE Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "BEET TARTARE WITH CASHEW CHEESE" recipe we have found so far.
BEET TARTARE WITH CASHEW CHEESE
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup raw cashew, soaked 4-6 hours
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon yellow miso
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- salt, to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons water, as needed
- 2 small beets
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt, to taste
- Drain and rinse the cashews.
- Place all the cheese ingredients in a high-speed blender adding liquids first. Blend on high until completely smooth, adding water if necessary.
- Transfer the cheese to an airtight jar, wrap in a kitchen towel, and let sit overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and trim the beets. Toss beets in olive oil and salt and place in a shallow dish with a little bit of water. Cover and bake for 30-40 minutes, until tender. Remove from over and let cool slightly.
- Cut into large cubes then place in the food processor along with balsamic vinegar. Blend until beets are a uniform small dice. Add salt if necessary.
- Pack the cheese into a well-oiled 4″ custard dish and bake at 400 for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and flip onto a plate. The cheese should slide out. Top with the beet tartare and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with fresh parsley, toasted baguettes, or your choice of crackers.
This cashew cheese is best if left to ferment for 24 hours but this step can be skipped in a pinch.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on BEET TARTARE WITH CASHEW CHEESE