Bombay Breakfast Potatoes Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Bombay Breakfast Potatoes" recipe we have found so far.
Bombay Breakfast Potatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Combine cumin, coriander, turmeric, and cayenne together in a small bowl for spice mix; mix well.
- Cut russet potatoes in half, then into quarters, eighths, and sixteenths.
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and 2/3 of the spice mixture and continue to boil until just tender and fairly easily pierced with a knife, about 10 minutes. Drain; transfer to a plate and let cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Wrap potatoes in plastic and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove potatoes from the refrigerator and cut in half once more.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add potatoes and season with salt. Cook until crisped, 3 to 5 minutes. Toss with a spatula and continue to cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes more. Sprinkle with remaining spice mixture, green onions, and chile peppers. Cook until onions and peppers just start to soften, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a plate and top with cilantro.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Bombay Breakfast Potatoes