- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over chicken breast tenderloins.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl until smooth. Place panko in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip both sides of each chicken breast in the eggs and then in the panko.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 1/3 of the breaded tenderloins until crusts are golden and centers are no longer pink, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a large plate. Repeat with remaining oil and breaded tenderloins in 2 batches.
- Return all chicken to the skillet. Pour wing sauce over chicken. Sprinkle cheese on top. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 44 %
Cholesterol: 83 %
Sodium: 48 %
Potassium: 10 %
Carbohydrates: 6 %
Protein: 96 %
Vitamin A Iu: