Buffalo Chicken Skillet Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Buffalo Chicken Skillet" recipe we have found so far.
Buffalo Chicken Skillet
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over chicken breast tenderloins.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl until smooth. Place panko in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip both sides of each chicken breast in the eggs and then in the panko.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 1/3 of the breaded tenderloins until crusts are golden and centers are no longer pink, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a large plate. Repeat with remaining oil and breaded tenderloins in 2 batches.
- Return all chicken to the skillet. Pour wing sauce over chicken. Sprinkle cheese on top. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Buffalo Chicken Skillet