Pan-Fried Pork Chops with Garlic Butter Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Pan-Fried Pork Chops with Garlic Butter" recipe we have found so far.
Pan-Fried Pork Chops with Garlic Butter
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 Frenched pork loin chops, (2 ½ pounds)- 1-inch thick
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, (60g, 2 ounces) softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (10g)
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt, (3g), plus more for seasoning
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl combine softened butter, garlic, parsley, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a pan, once hot add the pork chops.
- Lightly press the pork chops down into the pan to get a nice sear, cook 1 minute.
- Flip and sear the other side, 1 minute.
- Cook the sides to render the fat, 1 minute.
- Turn heat down to medium, cook until the internal temperature reaches 140ºF (60ºC), 4 to 6 minutes depending on the thickness, flip every minute for even cooking.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board, rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing or serving whole.
- Serve the pork chops topped with garlic butter.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pan-Fried Pork Chops with Garlic Butter