Butter Cookies Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Butter Cookies" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/4 cups flour +1/4 cup if necessary
- 18 candied cherries cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, powdered sugar, and salt until very light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in vanilla and egg. Add flour a little bit at a time until well mixed.
- Roll 2″ balls, leaving at least 1″ between cookies on the baking tray, and flatten slightly. Top with half of a cherry.
- Bake until lightly browned on the edges, about 12 minutes.
- Cool completely.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 164%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Butter Cookies