Oven Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Oven Baked Chicken Breasts" recipe we have found so far.
Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 5-6 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss chicken breasts with olive oil and seasonings. Mix well to coat.
- Place on a lightly greased pan and bake 22-26 minutes or until temperature reaches 165°F.
- Rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 100%
Vitamin C: 2.2%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Oven Baked Chicken Breasts