Easy Mashed Potato and Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Mashed Potato and Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Mashed Potato and Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, and carrots. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow baking dish. Roast vegetables in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes; stir halfway through their cooking time. When finished cooking, remove from the oven, and reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring water, milk, and butter to a boil in a large pot. Remove the pot from heat, and mix in the mashed potato flakes. Let stand two minutes, then stir the mashed potatoes with a fork until they are smooth. Stir in roasted vegetables.
- In a dry, nonstick skillet over medium heat, quickly heat each tortilla on both sides to make pliable. Dip the tortillas in enchilada sauce. Put a large spoonful (approximately 1/4 to 1/3 cup) of potato-veggie mixture into the center of each tortilla. Top mixture with about 1 to 2 tablespoons cheese, and roll tortillas. Place seam-side down in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour extra sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, or until the enchiladas are heated through.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Mashed Potato and Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas