- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup walnuts finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter unsalted
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar plus extra for dusting
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, walnuts and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and powdered sugar with a mixer until creamy.
- Turn the mixer to low and add flour mixture until combined.
- Form dough into 1″ balls and place on prepared pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until bottom edges of cookies are lightly browned.
- Cool a few minutes until you’re able to handle the cookes. Roll in powdered sugar and place on a rack to cool completely.
Saturated Fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 236%
Vitamin C: 1%