Cambodian Mussel Curry with Kaffir Lime Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Cambodian Mussel Curry with Kaffir Lime" recipe we have found so far.
Cambodian Mussel Curry with Kaffir Lime
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tbs sunflower oil
- 1 1/2 cups (360g) Cambodian curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2kg pot-ready mussels
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 2 tsp palm sugar
- Juice of 1 lime, plus lime wedges to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add curry paste and fry, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until slightly darkened and fragrant.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened. Strain into a jug, discarding solids.
- Return liquid to the pan and place over high heat.
- Add mussels and kaffir lime leaves, then cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until the mussels have just opened. Add fish sauce, sugar and lime juice and season with salt.
- Divide curry among bowls, scatter over coriander and serve with lime wedges.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Cambodian Mussel Curry with Kaffir Lime