Best Blackened Fish Tacos with Avocado Lime Sauce? Are you wondering how to prepare Blackened Fish Tacos with Avocado Lime Sauce? Which Blackened Fish Tacos with Avocado Lime Sauce recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Blackened Fish Tacos with Avocado Lime Sauce.
Blackened Fish Tacos with Avocado Lime Sauce Recipe Info
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 8
Ingredient tags: avocado black pepper chili powder cilantro corn tortillas cumin dark brown sugar garlic powder green cabbage KOSHER SALT leaves lime juice lime zest Mahi Mahi filets onion powder paprika red cabbage serrano pepper sour cream tomatoes Vegetable Oil water wedges
Blackened Fish Tacos with Avocado Lime Sauce Recipe
Avocado Lime Sauce-
- 1/2 cup sour cream, (120ml)
- 1/4 cup water, (60ml)
- 1 avocado, medium sized and ripe
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, (4g) loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, (30ml) fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest, about 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon minced serrano pepper, seeded
Blackened Mahi Mahi Tacos-
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika, (3g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark brown sugar, (5g)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, (1g)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, (1g)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, (3g)
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin, (1g)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds Mahi Mahi filets, cut lengthwise into smaller pieces if needed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 corn tortillas, 6-inch
- 8 lime wedges
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- 1 cup green cabbage, sliced thin
- cilantro, for garnish
- Add sour cream, water, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, lime zest, and serrano pepper into a blender.
- Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Add more water as needed to achieve desired consistency. Transfer to a small bowl and refrigerate.
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, cumin, chili pepper and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle seasoning evenly over both sides of the fish filets.
- Heat oil in a large cast-iron skillet or sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add fish to pan then cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until the desired degree of doneness. The surface will blacken in color quickly so keep a close eye on the fish.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Divide fish evenly among tortillas.
- Serve with lime wedges, tomatoes, cabbage, and cilantro.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Blackened Fish Tacos with Avocado Lime Sauce