Chicken Artichoke Skillet Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Artichoke Skillet" recipe we have found so far.
Chicken Artichoke Skillet
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup halved pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup halved pitted Greek olives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken on both sides.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, 4-5 minutes.
1 serving: 225 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 864mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Artichoke Skillet