Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella" recipe we have found so far.
Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook garlic and onion in oil for about 4 minutes. Add rice and heat for 1 minute, making sure to constantly stir so that nothing sticks or burns.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring to get everything mixed in evenly. Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 20 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella