Best Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella? Are you wondering how to prepare Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella? Which Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella.
Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella Recipe Info
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient Tags: canned artichoke hearts crushed tomatoes fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley Garlic green bell pepper ground turmeric olive oil paprika red bell pepper salt vegetable broth white rice yellow onion Zucchini
Scroll down to see full recipe instructions.
Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella Recipe
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook garlic and onion in oil for about 4 minutes. Add rice and heat for 1 minute, making sure to constantly stir so that nothing sticks or burns.
- Add remaining ingredients, stirring to get everything mixed in evenly. Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 20 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella