- 1 package Flatout Flatbread regular or light
SPINACH ARTICHOKE FILLING
- 1 package cream cheese softened (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix
- 1/4 cup diced pimentos drained
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach thawed drained & squeezed dry (10 oz)
- 1 can artichoke hearts water packed, 13-14 oz.
With a mixer on medium, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until fluffy.
Stir in remaining dip ingredients.
Divide the filling equally over 6 Flatout flatbreads and spread evenly leaving a 1″ border.
Gently roll each flatbread, jelly roll style. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Once chilled, cut each roll into 6 slices.
Vitamin A: 75%
Vitamin C: 1.6%