Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels" recipe we have found so far.
Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 package Flatout Flatbread regular or light
SPINACH ARTICHOKE FILLING
- 1 package cream cheese softened (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix
- 1/4 cup diced pimentos drained
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach thawed drained & squeezed dry (10 oz)
- 1 can artichoke hearts water packed, 13-14 oz.
With a mixer on medium, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until fluffy.
Stir in remaining dip ingredients.
Divide the filling equally over 6 Flatout flatbreads and spread evenly leaving a 1″ border.
Gently roll each flatbread, jelly roll style. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
Once chilled, cut each roll into 6 slices.
Vitamin A: 75%
Vitamin C: 1.6%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels