Chicken Noodles Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Noodles" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 250 gms Chicken (Breast Boneless)
- 150 ml Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 01 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbl Spoon White Vinegar
- 01 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/4 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 04 Spring Onions
- 01 Cabbage (Large)
- 01 Capsicum
- 02 English Carrots
- 03 Mushrooms
- 01 Egg
- 01 tbl Spoon Corn Flour
- 02 Litre Water (for Boiling Noodles)
- 01 tsp Salt
- 01 Pack Noodles
- 05 tbl Spoons Sesame Oil
- 15 Juliennes of Ginger
- 01 tsp Salt 01 tsp Ajinomoto (MSG)
- 01 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 01 tbl Spoon White Vinegar
- 1/2 tbl Spoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 01 tbl Spoon Tomato Ketchup/Sauce
- 02 tbl Spoons Hot Chilli Sauce (Thassia)
1) in a bowl, Add 150 ml water, followed by salt, black pepper powder, sugar, white vinegar, dark soy sauce and ginger garlic paste.
2) To this mixture Add chicken boneless breast pieces cut has thick Juliennes and leave to marinate for 15 minutes, in the meanwhile cut the veggies.
3) After 15 mins, now add an Egg and whisk, this Egg helps as a binding agent sealing all the juices within the chicken and keeping them intact.
4) Finally Add 1 tbl Spoon corn flour and whisk well, this acts as a thickner, keep this bowl of marinated thick chicken juliennes aside.
5) To a Bowl add 2 litres water and by keeping it over a high flame, bring the water to a boil, add salt and few tbl spoons of sesame oil.
6) Add the Chicken noodles and cook them 80% of the mentioned time, the noodles I used were supposed to be boiled for 10 minutes as per instructions so I boiled them for 8 minutes. 7) Extract the Chicken noodles once they are 80% cooked and to immediately stop the cooking process pass them through cold water and strain them and to keep them from sticking together add a tbl spoon of sesame oil.
8) To a wok, add 5 tbl spoons of Sesame Oil and cooking at a high flame, when oil is hot enough, Add the chicken pieces by squeezing out any moisture in them by placing them between your fist tightly.
9) Saute` the chicken pieces for 3 minutes at a high flame, extract them and keep them aside, now add juliennes of ginger, bulbs of spring onions and saute` for a minute, now add the chicken pieces back in.
10) Now add Carrots and mushroom, saute for another minute and add capsicum juliennes and finally add the cabbage and within a minute season with salt, pepper, ajinomoto.
11) Drop the noodles in and follow by Adding vinegar, dark soy sauce, tomato ketchup and hot chilli sauce, toss well enough to mix all the sauces over onto the Chicken noodles and veggies.
12) Finally garnish with green stalks of spring onions and serve hot with any side dish of your choice like Veg manchurian, enjoy Chicken Noodles with family and friends 🙂
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Noodles | Chicken Chow Mein Recipe | Chinese Noodles | Chicken Recipes