Chicken Parmesan Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Parmesan" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- ½ cup all-natural tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 6 oz. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups spinach, fresh, steamed
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Combine tomato sauce, oregano, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
3. Place chicken breast in baking pan lightly coated with spray; top with tomato sauce mixture, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and cheese is bubbly.
5. Serve with spinach.
Total Fat: 14 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g
Cholesterol: 135 mg
Sodium: 658 mg
Carbohydrate: 14 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 6 g
Protein: 53 g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on How to cook CHICKEN PARMESAN—Healthy & Quick Recipe | Tony Horton Fitness