Best Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Squash Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Squash? Which Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Squash recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Squash.
Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Squash Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- 1 large spaghetti squash 2-3 lbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 24 ounces marinara sauce or pasta sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes canned with juice
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons Panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon parsley fresh
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese shredded
Mix all topping ingredients together. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and drizzle the cut side with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place cut side down and bake 60 minutes or just until tender (or microwave per notes below).
Meanwhile, season chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add chicken and cook 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add marinara sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato paste and diced tomatoes. Simmer 10-15 minutes or until thickened.
Remove spaghetti squash from the oven and run a fork along the flesh to separate into strands. Toss with butter and salt & pepper.
Spoon spaghetti squash into a casserole dish and cover with the chicken mixture. Top with cheese and topping mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Saturated Fat: 7g
Vitamin A: 1079IU
Vitamin C: 19mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti Squash