Clementine, Feta & Winter Leaf Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Clementine, Feta & Winter Leaf Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Clementine, Feta & Winter Leaf Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 6-8 seedless clementines
- 2 heads red chicory
- 100g watercress
- 1 fennel bulb, halved, cored and very finely sliced
- 1 red onion, halved and finely sliced
- 200g feta cheese, cut into cubes
- small handful parsley, finely chopped
for the dressing
- juice 1 clementine
- juice 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Whisk the dressing ingredients in a jug, season with salt and set aside.
- To make the salad, peel the clementines and slice whole. In a bowl, gently toss the chicory and watercress with the fennel and onion. Place slices of clementine on opposite sides of each plate, mound a pile of leaves in the middle, then scatter over the feta. Stir the parsley through the dressing and drizzle over the salad.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Clementine, Feta & Winter Leaf Salad