Japanese Tea Leaf Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Japanese Tea Leaf Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Japanese Tea Leaf Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tbsp. dried gyokuro leaves
- 3⁄4 tsp. rice vinegar
- 3⁄4 tsp. soy sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Cooked white rice, for serving
- Sesame seeds, to garnish
- In a cup, steep the gyokuro leaves in 3 oz. of water, heated to 140°, for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain the leaves, and, if you like, steep the leaves a second time in the same amount and temperature of water for 30 seconds, then drain again.
- In a small bowl, toss the spent tea leaves with the rice vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil until well combined. Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Japanese Tea Leaf Salad