Creamy Lemon & Cabbage Pasta with Garlic Crumbs Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Creamy Lemon & Cabbage Pasta with Garlic Crumbs" recipe we have found so far.
Creamy Lemon & Cabbage Pasta with Garlic Crumbs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 large handfuls fresh chunky breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200g short pasta, such as twists, farfalle or penne
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 125ml white wine
- zest ½ lemon
- 140g crème fraîche
- ½ small head Savoy cabbage, very thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with half the oil and 1 garlic clove, and season well. Spread out on a large baking tray and bake for 8 mins, until crisp and golden. Remove and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water until al dente. Meanwhile, pour the remaining oil into a frying pan, add the onion and remaining garlic, season and cook for about 4 mins until golden, then add the wine and lemon zest. Reduce for a few mins, then add the crème fraîche. Remove from heat but keep warm.
- Add the cabbage to the pasta water for the last 3 mins of cooking time. Drain and return to the pan, add the creamy sauce to the pasta and toss together. Divide between 2 bowls and top with the crumbs.
Nutrition: per serving
- kcal: 963
- fat: 48g
- saturates: 21g
- carbs: 114g
- sugars: 16g
- fibre: 9g
- protein: 21g
- salt: 0.68g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Creamy lemon & cabbage pasta with garlic crumbs