Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Lemon Garlic Shrimp" recipe we have found so far.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, plus juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp.dry white wine (or water)
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil. Add shrimp, lemon slices, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes, and season with salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is pink and opaque, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining butter, lemon juice, and white wine. Season with salt and garnish with parsley before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Lemon Garlic Shrimp