- 8 cups vegetables including any of the following parsnips, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, onions, carrots, turnips, bell peppers, baby potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon parsley or rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup Sabra Hummus classic flavor
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix vinaigrette ingredients and refrigerate.
Toss garlic with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Wrap garlic cloves in a single layer of foil.
Toss vegetables with remaining olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper. Place vegetables and garlic wrapped foil on a parchment lined pan.
Roast vegetables 45-60 minutes or until tender and garlic is soft, golden, and sweet.
Slightly smash garlic with a fork, toss with hot vegetables and drizzle with hummus vinaigrette. Toss if desired and serve immediately.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 812%
Vitamin C: 110%