Easy Paleo Meatloaf Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Paleo Meatloaf" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Paleo Meatloaf
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos, divided
- 1/4 c. tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. mustard powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Season with oregano and salt and pepper. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, almond flour, eggs, 1 tablespoon coconut aminos, and onion mixture and season with salt and pepper. Press beef mixture into prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together tomato paste, vinegar, remaining 1 tablespoon coconut aminos, garlic powder, mustard powder, and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush mixture all over meatloaf.
- Bake until meatloaf is cooked though and internal temperature reaches 155°, 1 hour. Let cool 15 minutes before removing from pan and serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Paleo Meatloaf