A Quick and Easy Fish Curry Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "A Quick and Easy Fish Curry " recipe we have found so far.
A Quick and Easy Fish Curry
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons freshly grated ginger about a 5cm piece
- 2 teaspoons medium curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 10 – 15 fresh curry leaves
- 400 ml (13 ozs) coconut milk
- 2 medium tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 600 g (21 oz) firm white fish cut into 3cm chunks
- 20 g (1 cup) chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1/2 lime juiced
Melt the coconut oil in a medium saucepan.
Saute the onion for about 5 minutes over medium heat until translucent and just starting to brown.
Add the garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring gently for 1 minute.
Add the curry powder, turmeric and curry leaves, and cook, stirring for a further minute until the mixture is fragrant.
Slowly stir in the coconut milk, scraping up the spices and onion from the bottom of the saucepan. Bring the pan to a gentle simmer.
Add the chopped tomato, and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes or until the tomato begins to soften.
Add the fish and the salt to the sauce, and gently poach for about 6 – 8 minutes, or until the fish is cooked.
Gently stir in the coriander and lime juice.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on A QUICK AND EASY FISH CURRY IN JUST 30 MINUTES