Fish Soup Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Fish Soup" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 small bulb of fennel
- 1 leek
- 3 sticks of celery
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 440 g white fish, from sustainable sources
- olive oil
- 1 small glass of white wine
- 400 g prawns, mussels or clams, from sustainable sources
- extra virgin olive oil
- Trim and finely chop the fennel, leek, celery and chilli, and peel and finely chop the garlic. Roughly chop the tomatoes, pick the thyme leaves and chop the fish into chunks.
- Gently cook the fennel, leek, celery, most of the chilli and the garlic in olive oil over a medium heat, until soft.
- Add 1 litre water and the wine, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Add the tomatoes, thyme and fish. When fish turns opaque, add the prawns, mussels or clams and simmer for 2 minutes until prawns are cooked and mussels are open.
- Season and serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a scattering of fresh chilli.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Jamie Oliver