Frozen Fruit Smoothies Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Frozen Fruit Smoothies" recipe we have found so far.
Frozen Fruit Smoothies
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, raspberries, or cherries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey or to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
- Cooks note: For non-dairy smoothies, substitute 1 cup rice milk for the milk and yogurt. Or, use soy yogurt or milk instead of dairy.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Foodnetwork