Best Frozen Fruit Smoothies? Are you wondering how to prepare Frozen Fruit Smoothies? Which Frozen Fruit Smoothies recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Frozen Fruit Smoothies.
Frozen Fruit Smoothies Recipe Info
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 2
Ingredient tags: fresh fruits frozen banana milk vanilla yogurt
Frozen Fruit Smoothies Recipe
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, raspberries, or cherries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey or to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
- Cooks note: For non-dairy smoothies, substitute 1 cup rice milk for the milk and yogurt. Or, use soy yogurt or milk instead of dairy.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Foodnetwork