Frozen Fruit Smoothies Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Frozen Fruit Smoothies" recipe we have found so far.
Frozen Fruit Smoothies
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, raspberries, or cherries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey or to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
- Cooks note: For non-dairy smoothies, substitute 1 cup rice milk for the milk and yogurt. Or, use soy yogurt or milk instead of dairy.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Foodnetwork