Instant Pot Chicken Thighs (Fresh or Frozen) Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Instant Pot Chicken Thighs (Fresh or Frozen)" recipe we have found so far.
Instant Pot Chicken Thighs (Fresh or Frozen)
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 lbs chicken thighs bone-in, skin on (approx. 6 thighs)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 thick slices onion
- Combine spices in a small bowl. Season chicken with spice mixture.
- Turn a 6QT Instant Pot onto saute. Add olive oil and heat 1 minute.
- Place 1/2 of the chicken skin side down in the instant pot and cook 3-4 minutes or until crisp and it releases easily from the pan. Repeat with remaining chicken adding more oil if needed. Turn Instant Pot off. *see note for frozen thighs
- Add chicken to the bottom of the pot and scrape any brown bits. Add onion slices.
- Place the trivet in the Instant Pot and place thighs skin side up on the trivet.
- Select manual and cook on high pressure for 9 minutes. Allow to naturally release for 5 minutes. Release any remaining pressure.
- Optional: Place chicken on a foil-lined pan and place under the broiler for 3-4 minutes to crisp skin. Serve with juices from the Instant Pot.
Saturated Fat: 7g
Vitamin A: 118%
Vitamin C: 4%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Instant Pot Chicken Thighs (Fresh or Frozen)