Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Garlic Shrimp Scampi" recipe we have found so far.
Garlic Shrimp Scampi
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (455 g)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ lemon, juiced
1 teaspoon red chili flake
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped (10 g)
½ lb spaghetti, cooked(225 g)
- Heat the pot over medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the pot.
- Cook the garlic until it starts to brown.
- Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper, cooking until shrimp is pink all the way through.
- Add the lemon juice, chili flakes, and parsley.
- Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated.
- Calories 869
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 91g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 61g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Garlic Shrimp Scampi