3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (455 g)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ lemon, juiced
1 teaspoon red chili flake
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped (10 g)
½ lb spaghetti, cooked(225 g)
- Heat the pot over medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the pot.
- Cook the garlic until it starts to brown.
- Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper, cooking until shrimp is pink all the way through.
- Add the lemon juice, chili flakes, and parsley.
- Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated.
- Calories 869
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 91g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 61g
Estimated values based on one serving size.