Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet" recipe we have found so far.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed, ground
- 3 cups almonds, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 pint frozen dessert, (So Delicious Dairy Free)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously grease an 8 or 9-inch cast iron skillet or round cake pan with baking spray or oil.
- In a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed and 6 tablespoons of water. Stir and allow to sit for about 5 minutes, until thickened. Meanwhile, make the almond butter.
- In a blender or food processor, add in the 3 cups of sliced almonds and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Process for about 3 minutes on medium speed, scraping down the sides as needed until a smooth almond mixture is formed. This should yield just under 1 ½ cups of almond butter. Transfer to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add maple syrup, baking soda and flaxseed mixture. Mix for about 1 minute on medium speed, until combined. It will be a thick and sticky batter. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to the greased skillet, use a spatula to evenly spread out the dough. Add extra chocolate chips on top of the cookie dough.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 22 to 24 minutes, or until the surface is a light golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Cut cookie into slices and serve with frozen dessert, or enjoy right out of the pan topped with frozen dessert. Enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet