Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies" recipe we have found so far.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Whisk flour and baking soda together in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat 10 tablespoons butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until melted, about 2 minutes. Continue cooking, swirling pan constantly until butter is golden brown and has a nutty aroma, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and, using a heatproof spatula, transfer browned butter to a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer.
- Stir remaining 4 tablespoons butter into hot butter until completely melted.
- Add sugars, salt, and vanilla to bowl with butter. Whisk until fully incorporated and fluffy.
- Add egg and yolk and whisk until mixture is smooth with no sugar lumps remaining, about 30 seconds. Let mixture stand 3 minutes, then whisk for 30 seconds on medium speed. Repeat the process of resting and whisking 2 more times until mixture is thick, smooth and shiny.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, giving dough final stir to ensure no flour pockets remain.
- Allow dough to chill for 15 to 30 minutes covered in the refrigerator so the dough can be easier to roll.
- Divide dough into 15 portions and roll into a ball, each about 3 tablespoons. Allow portioned dough to chill covered and refrigerated for 1 hour or longer on a sheet tray.
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 375°F. Line 2 large (18- by 12- inch) baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange cookies 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets, 8 dough balls per sheet. Add a few additional chips on top before baking for a prettier surface.
- Bake cookies 1 tray at a time in the middle of the oven until cookies are golden brown and still puffy, and edges have begun to set, but centers are still soft, 10 to 12 minutes, rotating baking sheet halfway through baking.
- Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer cookies to a wire rack. Cool cookies completely before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies