Sesame Ginger Salmon Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Sesame Ginger Salmon" recipe we have found so far.
Sesame Ginger Salmon
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger , grated (I like to buy the tube of paste)
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 pound broccoli , cut into florets
For the Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onions , chopped
Mix the marinade ingredients together and place in a bag with the salmon to marinate at least an hour.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place salmon on a greased pan and discard excess marinade. Arrange broccoli around the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 12-14 minutes until it flakes (145 degrees).
Spoon the glaze on the salmon and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
Serve on top of rice.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 805%
Vitamin C: 102%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Sesame Ginger Salmon