- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger , grated (I like to buy the tube of paste)
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 pound broccoli , cut into florets
For the Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onions , chopped
Mix the marinade ingredients together and place in a bag with the salmon to marinate at least an hour.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place salmon on a greased pan and discard excess marinade. Arrange broccoli around the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 12-14 minutes until it flakes (145 degrees).
Spoon the glaze on the salmon and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
Serve on top of rice.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 805%
Vitamin C: 102%