Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies" recipe we have found so far.
Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Mix water and ground flax seed together in a bowl, creating a “flaxegg”; set aside until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Beat raw sugar, coconut sugar, and coconut oil together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; add pumpkin puree, flaxegg, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture and stir just until dough is combined; fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Scoop dough onto the prepared baking sheet using a small ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned around the edges, about 10 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies