Best Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies? Are you wondering how to prepare Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies? Which Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Info
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 12
Ingredient tags: baking powder baking soda cinnamon coconut oil coconut sugar ground flax seed nutmeg oats pecans pumpkin puree raw sugar salt vanilla extract vegan chocolate chips water whole wheat flour
Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Mix water and ground flax seed together in a bowl, creating a “flaxegg”; set aside until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Beat raw sugar, coconut sugar, and coconut oil together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; add pumpkin puree, flaxegg, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture and stir just until dough is combined; fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Scoop dough onto the prepared baking sheet using a small ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned around the edges, about 10 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.