Greek Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Greek Avocado Chicken Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Greek Avocado Chicken Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2-4 cups shredded chicken
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives
- 1 12-ounce jar julienned sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and gently rinsed
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (toasted, optional)
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin recommended
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt I use 0% fat
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayo may sub extra Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill or 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar white wine vinegar recomended
- juice of 1/2 lemon
In a jar or bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Whisk until well blended and set aside.
In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients. Pour dressing over the top, then toss well to combine. Serve immediately or cover tightly and store chilled up to 3 days.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Le Creme de la Crumb