Gingerbread Cheesecake with Pecan-Graham Crust Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Gingerbread Cheesecake with Pecan-Graham Crust" recipe we have found so far.
Gingerbread Cheesecake with Pecan-Graham Crust
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 6 oz. graham crackers (about 11 crackers), plus more, chopped, for serving
- 1/2 c. pecans, plus more, chopped, for serving
- 1 tbsp. plus 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 4 tbsp. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 c. sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/3 c. heavy cream, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. molasses
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs plus 2 yolks, at room temperature
- Grated lemon zest, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Pulse graham crackers, pecans, and 1 tablespoon sugar in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter and pulse to combine. Transfer to a 9-inch springform pan and press evenly on the bottom and 1 inch up the sides. Bake until fragrant and beginning to color, 7 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. Reduce oven to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, molasses, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, salt, and remaining 3/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs and yolks one at a time, beating just until incorporated after each addition.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into cooled crust. Bake until edges are set but center still wobbles slightly, 40 minutes. Turn off oven and let stand, in oven, 30 minutes. Run a knife between the cheesecake and pan (do not release the spring); let cool completely in the pan, 4 hours. Once cool, refrigerate until chilled, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Run a knife between the cheesecake and pan before releasing the spring. Transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with graham crackers, pecans, and lemon zest.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Countryliving