Chicken Mango Avocado Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Mango Avocado Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Chicken Mango Avocado Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Chicken Avocado Mango Salad Ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken breasts (2 medium)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 cups romaine lettuce 1 head, rinsed, chopped and spun dry
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 english cucumber sliced
- 1 mango pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 avocado pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 small purple onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted, for topping
Honey Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 garlic clove 1 tsp minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste
How to Make Chicken Mango Avocado Salad
Cut chicken breast in half lengthwise then season with garlic salt and pepper to taste and sautee in 2 tsp olive oil over medium high heat until browned and cooked through (3 min per side). Remove from pan, cool for 5 minutes then slice into strips against the grain.
In a large salad bowl, add chopped romaine. Top with halved cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber, diced mango and avocado, thinly sliced purple onion, 1/4 cup cilantro (and yes cilantro can be omitted if you have a cilantro aversion).
How to Make Honey Vinaigrette Dressing:
Combine the Honey Vinaigrette Dressing Ingredients in a mason jar, cover tightly with lid and shake together until well combined. You can also mix it up in a bowl and whisk thoroughly. If not using dressing right away, shake well just before serving. Drizzle the salad dressing over the chicken mango avocado salad, adding it to taste.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Mango Avocado Salad