Grilled Flank Steak With Chimichurri Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Grilled Flank Steak With Chimichurri" recipe we have found so far.
Grilled Flank Steak With Chimichurri
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3/4 cup Chopped Green Onion
- 1/3 cup Chopped Parsley
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint
- 3 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ginger Root
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Cold Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- In food processor or blender, purée onions, parsley, mint, vinegar, ginger, olive oil, water, salt, pepper, and garlic until creamy. Reserve ½ of mixture, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place remaining mixture in resealable plastic bag. Add flank steak. Reseal and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove steak from refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Lightly coat grill grates with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Remove steak from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Place steak on grill rack. Cook 9 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove steak from grill, lightly cover with foil, and allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Cut steak diagonally, against the “grain,” into thin slices. Spoon reserved chimichurri sauce over steak, or serve on the side
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 264mg 11%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 28g5 6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Dlife