- 3/4 cup Chopped Green Onion
- 1/3 cup Chopped Parsley
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint
- 3 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ginger Root
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Cold Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- In food processor or blender, purée onions, parsley, mint, vinegar, ginger, olive oil, water, salt, pepper, and garlic until creamy. Reserve ½ of mixture, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place remaining mixture in resealable plastic bag. Add flank steak. Reseal and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove steak from refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Lightly coat grill grates with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Remove steak from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Place steak on grill rack. Cook 9 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove steak from grill, lightly cover with foil, and allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Cut steak diagonally, against the “grain,” into thin slices. Spoon reserved chimichurri sauce over steak, or serve on the side
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 264mg 11%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 28g5 6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.