- 2 Medium Cucumbers
- 3/4 cup Plain whole milk yogurt
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Sprig Fresh Mint
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Peel cucumbers and remove seeds. Dice.
- In small bowl, combine cucumbers, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Stir.
- Finely chop mint leaves, add to bowl, and stir.
- Chill until ready to serve. Can be made up to 8 hours ahead. Stir before serving.
This cooling side dish pairs beautifully with salmon, or with spicy Indian and ethnic food.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 85mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2%
Protein 1g 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.