Best Hamburger Steaks? Are you wondering how to prepare Hamburger Steaks? Which Hamburger Steaks recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Hamburger Steaks.
Hamburger Steaks Recipe Info
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: beef broth not low sodium bread crumbs butter egg flour all- purpose fresh parsley garlic minced garlic powder Ground Beef mushrooms olive oil onion thyme worcestershire sauce
More Chicken & Beef
Hamburger Steaks Recipe
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons flour all- purpose
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups beef broth not low sodium
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Cut 1/4 of the onion into a fine dice. Slice the remaining 3/4 into 1/4″ slices.
Combine all patty ingredients along with diced onion, salt and pepper to taste. Form into 6 patties (or 4 larger patties).
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to a medium pan over medium heat. Brown patties 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add butter, sliced onions, garlic and mushrooms to the pan. Mix well and cook 5-6 minutes or until onions start to soften.
Add flour and thyme. Gradually stir in beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer over low heat stirring occasionally until the gravy thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add beef patties, cover, and simmer an additional 12-14 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
Saturated Fat: 11g
Vitamin A: 582%
Vitamin C: 7%