Roasted Cauliflower Steaks Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Roasted Cauliflower Steaks" recipe we have found so far.
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 heads cauliflower, about 2 pounds (908g) each
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, (5g)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup olive oil, (60ml)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Adjust oven rack to the lower third position. Preheat oven to 500ºF.
- Remove the outer green leaves from the head of cauliflower and trim the stem.
- Using a large knife cut the cauliflower in half lengthwise through the center.
- Cut a 1 1/2-inch thick steak from each half of the cauliflower. If the head is large, carefully cut one more steak from each of the cut sides.
- Repeat process with the other head of cauliflower. Trim any florets not connected to the stem. There should be about 4 to 8 pieces total.
- Place cauliflower steaks on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of each cauliflower steak.
- Evenly sprinkle the seasoning mixture on both sides of the cauliflower steaks, about 1/4 teaspoon per side.
- Tightly cover the baking sheet with foil and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove the foil from the cauliflower and roast for 10 minutes.
- Gently flip the cauliflower steak and roast until a golden brown crust forms on both sides, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower steaks to a serving platter and garnish with parsley.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Roasted Cauliflower Steaks