Hasselback Cheese Puff Fried Chicken Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Hasselback Cheese Puff Fried Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
Hasselback Cheese Puff Fried Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
3 cups buttermilk (720 mL)
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
10 cups cheese puff(270 g)
- oil, to fry
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Make parallel cuts in each chicken breast without slicing all of the way through. Place chicken breasts in a large bowl.
- Add buttermilk and ranch seasoning mix to the bowl and stir until chicken is well-coated. Marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours, or overnight.
- While chicken is marinating, place cheese puffs in a food processor or blender and pulse until finely ground. Pour into a large bowl.
- Using tongs or yours hands, toss each marinated chicken breast into cheese puff powder.
- Bend coated chicken breast to form a hollow circle. Use a toothpick to seal the ends together.
- Heat oil to 350°F (175°C) in a large skillet or pot.
- Carefully place each breast in the hot oil and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken breast reaches 165°F (75°C).
- Remove the chicken breasts and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with french fries, carrots, broccoli, and ranch dressing, if desired.
- Calories 1358
- Fat 96g
- Carbs 62g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 58g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Hasselback Cheese Puff Fried Chicken