Broccoli Grape Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Broccoli Grape Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Broccoli Grape Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 6 oz bacon chopped, browned
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted (or sunflower seeds)
- 1 lb broccoli crowns (2 medium heads) cut into small florets
- 1/2 English cucumber sliced
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes (seedless), halved
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice or added to taste
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Brown bacon in a skillet then remove to a plate using a slotted spoon. In a separate, dry skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat until golden and fragrant, tossing often (3 minutes), then transfer to a plate.
In a medium bowl, combine chopped broccoli, sliced cucumber, halved grapes, diced onion, browned bacon and toasted pine nuts.
In a separate small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of mayo, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and mix well.
Mix the dressing into the salad & serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Broccoli Grape Salad