Spaghetti Squash Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Spaghetti Squash" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- To prepare the spaghetti squash, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up.
- Use a very sharp chef’s knife to cut off the tip-top and very bottom ends of the spaghetti squash. Stand the squash upright on a stable surface and carefully slice through it from top to bottom to divide it in half.
- Use a large spoon to scoop out the spaghetti squash seeds and discard them. Drizzle the insides of each squash half with 1 teaspoon olive oil and rub it all over the inside, adding more oil if necessary. Sprinkle salt and pepper lightly over the interiors of the squash, then place them cut-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, until the cut sides are turning golden and the interiors are easily pierced through with a fork. Small squash will be done sooner than large squash, naturally!
- Once the squash is done baking, fluff the interiors with a fork to make the insides spaghetti-like. Serve as desired.
STORAGE SUGGESTIONS: Baked spaghetti squash will keep well in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 5 days. Just reheat before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on How to Cook Spaghetti Squash (The Best Way!)