- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. With a fork, pierce squash halves several times. Rub the inside of the halves with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- On a foil-lined, rimmed baking sheet, arrange squash, flesh side down. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until very tender.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Cook and stir sausage, red pepper, and onion 6 to 8 minutes or until sausage is browned and pepper and onion are crisp-tender.
- Cool baked squash slightly. Shred insides with a fork. Add spaghetti squash to skillet and cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Just before serving, carefully stir in pesto and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 80 %
Cholesterol: 25 %
Sodium: 54 %
Potassium: 11 %
Total Carbohydrates: 8 %
Dietary Fiber: 11 %
Protein: 43 %