Indian-Style Chicken Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Indian-Style Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup BULL’S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 small bone-in chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), skins removed
- Mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Reserve 1/4 cup sauce; pour remaining over chicken in shallow dish. Turn chicken to coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 2 hours to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 24 min. or until done (165°F), turning after 12 min. and brushing with reserved sauce for the last few minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Indian-Style Chicken