Indian-Style Chicken Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Indian-Style Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup BULL’S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 small bone-in chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), skins removed
- Mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Reserve 1/4 cup sauce; pour remaining over chicken in shallow dish. Turn chicken to coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 2 hours to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken 24 min. or until done (165°F), turning after 12 min. and brushing with reserved sauce for the last few minutes.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 4%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 70mg 23%
Sodium 260mg 11%
Total Carbohydrates 11g 4%
Dietary Fibers 0g
Sugars 8g 16%
Protein 25g 50%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Indian-Style Chicken